Taking Control of Diabetes - Part 1: Important Lifestyle Changes for Better Health
Manage episode 358127704 series 3347004
If you or someone you know recently learned that you’re at risk of, or have developed prediabetes or type 2 diabetes, the news was probably scary. I personally know the feeling.
But, as I later learned, diabetes is not an automatic death sentence.
Depending on your situation, prediabetes and T2D can be controlled with some lifestyle changes and medical treatment where necessary.
The key is, how?
In this first of a two-part podcast series, I share my personal journey and the steps I took to begin taking control of diabetes, and achieving good health. I was able to lose over 80 pounds in less than a year. And most importantly, I’m alive to tell my story of reversing type 2 diabetes so I can help others transform their lives too.
In this week’s episode, you can expect to:
- Learn practical ways to finally take control of type 2 diabetes;
- Receive my recommendations on how to making lifestyle changes to reverse type 2 diabetes
- Download Oscar’s FREE guide, “Healthy Grocery Shopping Guide: Fruits & Veggies Edition”
Connect With Me
To submit a question or join my mailing list, use the information below to connect with me.
- Join My Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/beatingdiabeteslifestyle
- Web - www.beatingdiabeteslifestyle.com
- Email - email@example.com
- Instagram - @beatingdiabeteslifestyle
- HiHo - https://hiho.link/g/beatingdiabeteslife
©2023 Oscar Camejo - The Beating Diabetes Lifestyle