HAPPILY HORMONAL | hormone balance, pro metabolic eating, healing hormones naturally, hormonal acne, improve energy, periods
E6: Is Estrogen Dominance Causing Your Hormone Symptoms?
Manage episode 340804841 series 3385211
Welcome back to the Happily Hormonal Podcast. Today Dr. Heather Rhodes & I are talking about one of the most common hormone imbalances: Estrogen Dominance.
This is one of the imbalances we see the most when working with our clients, so we want to help you understand what may or may not be going on in your body and some of the common symptoms and triggers for Estrogen Dominance. This way, you’ll have a better understanding of it and a direction to go if you are struggling with some of the specific hormone symptoms we mention here.
In this episode:
- What exactly is Estrogen Dominance?
- Why we don’t recommend “fixing” estrogen dominance with supplements
- Your hormones aren’t created in a vacuum
- 3 factors that lead to Estrogen Dominance
- Understanding the most common symptoms and their possible causes
- The importance of asking why and digging deeper into the root issues
- Tips to nourish and support your body to deal with Estrogen Dominance
Disclaimer: This is NOT medical advice. This content is intended to inform, NOT diagnose. If you feel like you might have this imbalance, contact your physician for further guidance.
- Free Love Your Liver Guide
- Nourish Your Hormones Course
- Apply to work 1:1 with Leisha HERE
Connect with Leisha
Connect with Heather
Use the code HHPODCAST for $50 off Nourish Your Hormones
Disclaimer: Information shared on this podcast and any referenced websites are not to be taken as medical advice or to be used as a diagnosis or treatment plan for any medical condition. I’m sharing my educated opinions & experience but nothing shared here can be taken on a one size fits all basis and we always recommend you do your own research, talk to your own doctors and practitioners, and take full responsibility for any health & medical choices you make.