Manage episode 355558454 series 3448458
In the first episode of The Calmer Mom Podcast, Michelle Noble shares her journey to creating an extraordinary experience in pregnancy and motherhood. She highlights the fact that what is considered normal or usual in pregnancy, birth, and motherhood doesn't work for most women and their children. The episode is about the possibility of creating a different experience, unique to yourself and your baby, and a creation that is about communion and trusting you.
What was talked about in this episode:
- It is possible to have a greater experience in pregnancy and motherhood than is considered normal or usual, but most women are settling for less because they don’t know they have a choice .
- Looking in the usual places, such as Google and reading books, can provide information about how to have a normal or usual pregnancy, but not about creating a unique experience.
- Michelle Noble shares her background as a massage therapist, craniosacral practitioner, life coach, and energy transformation specialist working with the tools of Access Consciousness®
- Michelle shares her experience of getting pregnant and planning a home birth, but still not having the birth of her dreams.
- Michelle talks about the impact of focusing on what she did not want, instead of inviting, allowing, and being curious so she could receive and be open to having the birth of her dreams.
5 Minute Quiz - What if pregnancy doesn't have to suck?
Access Consciousness: https://www.accessconsciousness.com/
Would you like to get to know your baby and talk with them even before birth? Join the Hi Baby Challenge: https://www.calmermom.solutions/hi-baby
Learn more about The Calmer Mom: https://www.calmermom.solutions