Manage episode 324171785 series 3300163
Feeling overwhelmed by holiday stress? We've all been there. Whether it's relationship challenges, work pressure, or the demands of parenting, life can get chaotic. In this special holiday episode, discover quick and effective tips to reset, destress, and put your best foot forward. Let Coach Julie Lokun be your guide as she shares invaluable tools to help you not just survive, but thrive during the festive season.
The National Stress Institute highlights the complexity of stress, a subjective phenomenon defying a precise definition. Coined by Hans Selye in 1936, stress is described as "the non-specific response of the body to any demand for change."Actionable Tips:
- Prioritize Physical Well-being:
- Optimize your health during the holiday season by cultivating healthy eating habits, ensuring sufficient rest, and incorporating regular exercise. Taking care of your body facilitates a smoother journey through the healing process.
- Embrace Emotional Expression:
- Allocate time and space to express yourself freely. Connect with a supportive listener who offers a judgment-free zone for you to vent, cry, scream, or laugh. Sharing your feelings is a powerful stress-relief strategy.
- Journal Your Journey:
- Even if it's just a few words a day, let your emotions flow onto paper. Journaling provides an outlet for self-reflection and emotional release, contributing to a healthier mindset.
You've got this! Take one small step at a time to navigate the holiday season with resilience. Let Coach Julie Lokun inspire and guide you toward living well amid life's challenges. Thrive during the holidays by prioritizing your physical and emotional well-being, and remember, each step forward is a step toward a stress-free, joy-filled life.
Get Obsessed with us. Collectively we are a nutritionist, a master certified life coach, an attorney, and a self-esteem expert. We dive into topics that uncover the essence of the human experience. Our stories are one of kicking fear in the face and taking a leap of faith.
We are equally obsessed with the works of Brene Brown and are inspired to study and understand the 30 core emotions. Each week we will explore another emotion, talk to experts in their field and inspire you to live the life you are meant to be living.
We are Julie Lokun, JD, Tia Morell Walden, Certified Holistic Nutritionist, and Mika Altidor, Certified Life Coach. Join us for the conversation, and more importantly be a part of the conversation. Reach out with a question or comment about an episode or suggest a personal development topic you are obsessed with. After all, the Obsessed Podcast is for you and about you.
🦋Join Our Community:
And if you are a podcaster, broadcaster, writer or speaker check out our newest FREE community, The Mediacasters:
Get Obsessed with your life. #obsessedpodcast