Manage episode 181405607 series 1063096
Although this week's guest wasn't too sure about podcasting at first, since he started his own show he's been on a roll.
Kurt is the founder of consulting firm Ethercycle and helps Shopify storeowners uncover and capitalize on the hidden profits in their online stores. By finding and committing to a niche subject, Kurt's made helping eCommerce professionals into a profitable business.
Kurt's found podcasting to be a fun, genuine, and powerful way to connect with his audience - and he's sharing his experience with us!Here's What You'll Discover:
- How Kurt was slowly convinced to start his own podcast.
- What the process of discovering a niche was like, and why being a Shopify expert gave Kurt extra authority.
- Why it's essential that you're passionate about your show's subject - and how your audience can tell if you're not!
- The varied ways Kurt's podcast has allowed him to convert listeners and guests into clients.
- Kurt's advice for those of you considering starting your own podcast.
You can find show notes and other information by clicking here: http://cashflowpodcasting.com/cfp030