Manage episode 183527408 series 1063096
Podcasting isn't just an excellent marketing tool for hosts - today's guest, Connor Gillivan, would know!
Connor Gillivan is a co-founder of the freelancing platform Freeeup, which connects businesses needing to outsource work with talented, reliable, affordable freelancers.
It's a pretty revolutionary business model, and it takes some skillful marketing to pull off. That's where podcasting has come in, forming a unique and effective branch of Connor's overall marketing strategy.
Connor and I talk about how he pitches himself to podcast hosts, why following up and being a proactive interviewee is so important, and what to do to make sure you're providing great value to the audience. He also shares some of the common mistakes interviewees make that prevent them from turning listeners into customers.
Here's What You'll Discover:
- Why Connor decided to target podcasts as an effective marketing channel.
- How Connor preps to make sure he's a great interview guest.
- The three essential steps for generating results from a podcast interview.
- Why being on podcasts has been such a great way to build rapport with hosts and audiences alike.
- How to scale your efforts and get more success as a podcast guest.
You can find show notes and other information by clicking here: http://cashflowpodcasting.com/cfp031