Manage episode 178695307 series 1063096
Last week we heard part one of our interview with Jonathan Stark of the Ditching Hourly podcast about why you should quit the time-tracking model. Today Jonathan shares how he's leveraged podcasting in his business to grow his audience and build authority and trust.
Jonathan is a podcaster, mobile strategy consultant, and software developer. He's also dedicated to helping freelancers move into a value-based pricing model to make their work and their lives better.
Here's What You'll Discover:
- How Jonathan has leveraged podcasting in his various businesses.
- Why you don't need to weigh down your show with promotional chatter.
- Why podcasting is the next best thing to speaking at conferences, and much more scalable.
- Whether or not Jonathan advises other freelancers to begin podcasting to build their authority.
- The difficulty of getting feedback on a podcast and what Jonathan recommends to his listeners.
You can find show notes and other information by clicking here: http://cashflowpodcasting.com/cfp029