Manage episode 337076407 series 3379459
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I am a divorce valuation expert in St. Louis Missouri.
I have the pleasure of discussing The Impact of Covid19 on Business Valuations – EBITDAC with Achille Ekeu, a business valuation expert in Washington DC.
- How is the pandemic impacting small business valuations?
- What is the impact of the pandemic on cash flow?
- What is the impact of the pandemic on growth?
- What is the impact of the pandemic on risk or the discount rate?
- What is EBITDAC?
- Why are some companies using this non-GAAP metric?
- Are regulators for or against this new metric - EBITDAC?
- What are the consequences of using this new metric - EBITDAC?
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Achille Ekeu, MBA, CVA
President & CEO
The Washington Valuation Group (WVG)
1629 K St NW Suite 300
Washington DC 20006
C: 240-274-9570 / F: 240-304-3314
NACVA Board Member (VCB)
Author & Speaker
State Chapter President