Manage episode 337076408 series 3379459
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I am a divorce valuation expert in St. Louis, Missouri.
I have the pleasure of discussing Business Valuations from a Divorce Attorney’s Perspective – with my guest Miles Mason, a divorce lawyer in Memphis, Tennessee.
- What is a business valuation for divorce purposes?
- How Are Business Assets Divided in Divorce?
- How do spouses get cheated when divorcing a business owner?
- What happens to a business during a divorce?
- What are the most common ways to hide assets in divorce?
- Why lawyers are intimidated when advising clients about forensic accountants?
- Why are Marital Balance Sheets “mission critical”?
- What divorce lawyers just don’t get about business valuation?
- Will I lose my business in divorce?
- How can I protect my wealth from divorce?
- How do I protect my family business from divorce?
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Miles Mason, Sr.
Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC
901-683-1850 ext. 210