Manage episode 337076406 series 3379459
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I am a divorce mediator in St. Louis Missouri.
I have the pleasure of discussing The Future of Litigation….and Online Mediation Services with Winter Wheeler a prominent lawyer, arbitrator and mediator in Atlanta Georgia.
Welcome Winter!! So let’s start with some of the basics and then we can get into what the future holds!
- What is litigation?
- What is mediation?
- What is a mediator?
- How did you shift from being a litigating attorney to become a mediator?
- How has your mediation practice changed with Covid-19?
- How is online mediation different than litigation?
- What is one of your top three mediation techniques?
- What do you think people should look for in a mediator?
- How did you manage to grow your practice, write a book (#Networked), and maintain your sanity as a mother, wife and business owner – during a pandemic?
- Where do you see the future of litigation?
- Where do you see the future of mediation?
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Winter N. Wheeler
MILES MEDIATION & ARBITRATION
115 Perimeter Center Place
Atlanta, GA 30346