How to Protect Today's Travelers? Prioritize Transparency Amidst Industry Shifts with Sasha Gainullin
Manage episode 322891160 series 2914752
When it comes to travel insurance, one size does not fit all. Factors such as COVID-19, natural disasters, and the war on terrorism have greatly shifted the travel landscape across the globe.
Sasha Gainullin joins Zachary Pyers on the podcast today. Sasha is the CEO of battleface, a tech travel insurance company that is redefining what it means to protect travelers worldwide.
Highlights of their discussion include:
- Sasha's journey from small-town Russia to small-town Wisconsin as an exchange student, where he first became involved in the travel insurance industry.
- Shifts among consumers (Airbnb, online travel agencies, budget airfare) and the world at large (pandemics, natural disasters) have transformed the travel industry.
- "Un-bundling" coverage to create relevant travel insurance plans. No "copy/paste" plans.
- The importance of transparency in the insurance industry- be upfront with customers.
- Scaling your start-up globally while remaining true to your mission.
Visit our website for information about our legal services related to emerging technologies.