Manage episode 328419929 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Nich Weinheimer, GM of Strategy and Commerce at Skai (fka Kenshoo). Skai is an AI-powered suite of technologies for brands and retailers including consumer and market insights, strategic planning, omnichannel media activation, testing and measurement. Skai’s solutions all share a uniquely comprehensive data foundation that informs intelligence and true incremental lift.
This episode is sponsored by Skai.
Follow Nich Weinheimer on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nich-weinheimer-601a596/
Follow Skai on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/skaicommerce/
Follow Skai online at: https://skai.io/
Watch Nich's appearance at P2PI Future Forward here: https://events.ensembleiq.com/FutureForward/
Nich answers these questions:
1) How are Natural Language Processing and advanced analytics helping brands to surface powerful trends and predictive insights?
2) How are brands able to power Skai’s market intelligence capabilities with additional configurations and services involving 3rd party data sources? What are the connectivity options you afford to your clients in this pursuit?
3) How does Skai ensure that when connecting to 1st party data sources, security is at the forefront? What are the types of 1st party data that must be secured?
4) Apple mobile search is an important place for brands to market in pursuit of customer acquisition. How does Skai enable full-funnel optimization of bidding and manual intervention that improves Apple installs & in-app events?
5) In late March, I attended the Shoptalk Event in Las Vegas. On the second day, Kroger/84.51 announced that it was opening its Kroger Precision Marketing retail media platform to third party ad management platforms, notably Skai. Would you please provide us some detail as to what this involves and why brands should be excited about this partnership?
6) What is the state of retail media in the convenience channel. I know Gopuff has an established platform but I hear that some convenience omnichannel players are preparing to enter the marketplace. What intel do you have to share?
7) Auditing of campaign execution & performance may not sound like the most exciting service offered by Skai, but the improvements coming from audit can have a significant impact on future performance. Would you please expand?
8) What are Dynamic Commerce Ads and why is this revolutionary innovation in social-to-retailer advertising?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.