Manage episode 375976479 series 3495918
This episode exposes you to phrases, repeated in English and Russian, to improve your Russian vocabulary and help you to express yourself in Russian.
These episodes are meant to accompany and accelerate your existing Russian language studies, whether you're using an app like DuoLingo, or you're enrolled in a more formal Russian class. The more you expose your brain to Russian audio, the faster you'll learn.
All episodes have subtitles available (if your podcast app supports subtitles).
Contact us with feedback and ideas: email@example.com
Phrases in this episode:
- I'd like to take you out for dinner.
- Let's try a new restaurant tonight.
- Could I sit with you at this table?
- You're welcome to sit at this table.
- Are you ready to order?
- We're ready to order.
- We already ordered.
- Could I have water without ice?
- Could I have bottled water still sealed?
- Could I have a soda? Just kidding, sugar is toxic.
- What type of beer do you have?
- Could I have an extra cup please?
- This mustard bottle is clogged, could I have another?
- This is a little undercooked.
- Could this be cooked a little more?
- What a unique combination of flavors!
- The meal was terrible but the company made up for it.
- This meal is my treat!
- I'm going to pay.
- I'd like to pay that person's bill, too.