Manage episode 376187978 series 3495918
This episode exposes you to phrases, repeated in English and Russian, to improve your Russian vocabulary and help you to express yourself in Russian.
These episodes are meant to accompany and accelerate your existing Russian language studies, whether you're using an app like DuoLingo, or you're enrolled in a more formal Russian class. The more you expose your brain to Russian audio, the faster you'll learn.
All episodes have subtitles available (if your podcast app supports subtitles).
Contact us with feedback and ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phrases in this episode:
- I'm afraid I must be going now!
- I'm heading out.
- It's time for me to go!
- I'm continuing my travels.
- I'm leaving soon for Moscow.
- I'm heading to the bus station.
- My flight leaves in 2 hours.
- I wanted to say goodbye.
- It was a pleasure.
- Thank you so much for everything.
- It was wonderful to meet you.
- Where are you heading next?
- Have a safe journey.
- Safe travels!
- Happy travels!
- I'm so glad our paths crossed.