Manage episode 375707981 series 3495918
This episode exposes you to phrases, repeated in English and Russian, to improve your Russian vocabulary and help you to express yourself in Russian.
These episodes are meant to accompany and accelerate your existing Russian language studies, whether you're using an app like DuoLingo, or you're enrolled in a more formal Russian class. The more you expose your brain to Russian audio, the faster you'll learn.
All episodes have subtitles available (if your podcast app supports subtitles).
Contact us with feedback and ideas: email@example.com
Phrases in this episode:
- What a cozy setup you have here.
- The grill's aroma is mouth-watering!
- That iced tea is incredibly refreshing.
- Your kids are so entertaining.
- Your pet sure loves the attention.
- I hear you're quite the weekend hiker.
- Can I lend a hand with anything?
- So, you're the green thumb of the family!
- The lawn looks well cared for.
- Who's the chef behind these delicious skewers?
- Your side dishes are a hit.
- This is what outdoor dining is all about.
- Where did you get this marinade recipe?
- Is this salad from your own garden?
- This garlic bread is amazing.
- Any special ingredients in this sauce?
- The grill marks are impeccable.
- Nothing compares to a perfectly grilled steak.
- Couldn't ask for better grilling weather.
- Let me know how I can help clean up.
- What a beautiful evening!