Manage episode 375441641 series 3495918
This episode exposes you to phrases, repeated in English and Russian, to improve your Russian vocabulary and help you to express yourself in Russian.
These episodes are meant to accompany and accelerate your existing Russian language studies, whether you're using an app like DuoLingo, or you're enrolled in a more formal Russian class. The more you expose your brain to Russian audio, the faster you'll learn.
All episodes have subtitles available (if your podcast app supports subtitles).
Contact us with feedback and ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phrases in this episode:
- When symbolism drowns the plot.
- Archetypes gone rogue.
- Dialogues from a philosophy undergrad’s diary.
- It’s a narrative Möbius strip; endlessly confusing.
- What dimension did this plot come from?
- Flashbacks? I can barely follow the present!
- A kaleidoscope of tropes and clichés.
- So many bullets, so little logic.
- Ah, explosions as character development!
- Why are they whispering? They just blew up a building!
- Where's this guy finding all these helicopters?
- They punched logic right in the face!
- So we're ignoring physics now?
- So we're friends with aliens now?
- So we're just ending it there?