Manage episode 301412327 series 2828146
In this epsidode, Dr. Cam talks with Parenting Life Coach Deborah Ann Davis (@mommeetupforconfidentgirls)
Deborah is also an author, certified personal trainer, teacher, and mother. Her job is to help you recognize what you’re doing right as a parent, and then add supplemental strategies. Here books, “How To Keep Your Daughter From Slamming the Door” and “How To Get Your Happy On,” are available everywhere.
Deborah and Dr. Cam talk about:
- How the teenage brain differs from an adult brain.
- Why your teenage kids make the bad choices they do, and why we made bad choices when we were their age.
- How to deal with The Inevitables and The Non-Negotiables when parenting a teenage brain.
- Get a free digital copy of “How To Get Your Happy On” at www.DeborahAnnDavis.com
- Grab my free guide “7 Secrets to Motivating Teens” at www.askdrcam.com/motivateteens
If you found this episode valuable, please take a quick moment to comment and share. This helps other parents like you find the show. Thank you!!