Manage episode 295489511 series 1037000
If you’re having a hard time finding good talent, and nobody's coming to the interviews, or those who do come aren't the people you'd hire – listen in folks. Don’t come at this from a place of scarcity. Regroup and rethink the way you hire. This is about making your work environment the one that everybody wants to work for, and I can help you do that.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- Vital lesson - you can do anything.
- 2020 was the “what if” year.
- There are really talented, ethical, honest, good people who want to work. You just have to attract them.
- How you hired people 16 months ago probably needs to change.
- Do you have an appealing, exciting, interesting, worth it place to work for the people you want to hire?
- Be careful about slipping into certain belief systems; then you don't invest in opportunity.
- How to be more competitive as an employer? Employee niche, vision and values, job description, compensation - this is all work I do in How to CEO with my clients.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Find out more about the How to CEO Program here. https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/about-how-to-ceo
© 2021 Kris Plachy