224: From being a Medical Doctor, now a CEO and Co-founder of a revolutionary new software to help entrepreneurs work effectively. Became an 8-figure business serving 31 countries with over 130 FTEs. (Rob Rawson)
Manage episode 333686080 series 2710338
In this episode, I interview Rob Rawson, the Owner, and Co-founder of Time Doctor based in Sydney, Australia. Rob set up his own business to help entrepreneurs to be on track, attend, and understand what's going on with their team by working remotely.
From being a Medical Doctor, Rob has decided to pursue his passion in entrepreneurship. Time Doctor was established in 2012 and has been running for over 10 years. Became an 8-figure business with over 130 FTEs in 31 countries.
Rob has said that growing a small business requires having the right mindset and comfort with your workspace to help you work effectively. So he says, “Have the right thinking and structure around how to do your task.”
This Cast Covers:
- Understanding the productivity and comfort of working remotely.
- Track, attend, and understand what's going on with your team by working remotely.
- Sharing his experience in creating a team in the Philippines.
- With digital marketing agencies and a few others using it as well.
- Making offshore teams and outsourcing company as the top niche.
- From being a doctor to an entrepreneur.
- Interview top leaders in remote work through his book called “Running Remote.”
- Became an 8-figure business with over 130 FTEs in 31 countries.
- Sharing the effective strategy of SEO for a fast-growing business.
- Member of EO (Entrepreneurs Organization).
“Be passionate about the subject.” —Rob Rawson
“Companies need to obtain the right mindset and structure on how to do their tasks.” —Rob Rawson
“Success is having a great business and everything else in other areas of life.” —Rob Rawson
“Focus on getting the right team in place.” —Rob Rawson
“If you end up doing all the other stuff, you’ll never actually grow your business.” —Rob Rawson