225: With over 30 years of experience in management accounting, now the CEO & Founder of Bookkeeping Business. Became a specialist, in online bookkeeping service in different parts of Australia with over $200k revenue & 2 FTEs. (Sharon Crombie)
Manage episode 334004815 series 2710338
In this episode, I interview Sharon Crombie, the CEO, and Founder of Micro Chilli based in Melbourne, Australia. Sharon has set up her own business to help entrepreneurs and small business owners achieve goals of freedom and lifestyle by keeping them accountable.
With over 30 years of experience in corporate as a management accountant, Sharon has decided to leave the corporates to pursue new opportunities. Micro Chilli was established in 2020 and has been running for over 2 years. Became specialist, online bookkeeping service for small businesses in different parts of Australia with over 2 FTEs.
Sharon has said that growing a small business requires consistency as she thinks it’s the best way to maintain a strong relationship with your clients. So she says, “Stay true to your target audience.”
This Cast Covers:
- Bookkeeping and advisory practice.
- Specialize in supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Offering a low-cost and fuss-free model.
- Providing a wide range of services, including full service, remote bookkeeping, etc.
- Learning some strategies on how to secure the growth of your business effectively.
- With over 30 years of experience as a full-time management accountant.
- Helping entrepreneurs on how to reach their target market.
- Learn how to manually start a business without having a background in entrepreneurship.
- Sharing the benefits of engaging with different business owners and communities in the business industry.
- Learning the advantages of remotely working to achieve flexibility.
“Success is achieving a balance between business and life.” —Sharon Crombie
“Take time to understand before making decisions.” —Sharon Crombie
“Don’t do anything for everyone.” —Sharon Crombie
“Things can take time and it’s okay to make mistakes.” —Sharon Crombie
“Stay true to your target audience.” —Sharon Crombie