223: With over 14 years of experience in various businesses, now a Founder, & CEO of an Award-Winning Corporate Podcast Agency across 9 countries. Helping leaders to get booked & speak on other people's podcasts with over 3 FTEs. (Graham Brown)
Manage episode 333369294 series 2710338
In this episode, I interview Graham Brown, the Founder, and CEO of Pikkal & Co based in Singapore. Graham has set up his own Podcast Agency and Podcast Guesting Agency to help business leaders communicate authentically and tell better stories through enterprise podcasts.
With over 14 years of experience in the business industry, Graham decided to create a different mindset of niche to pursue a consistent and predictable business. Pikkal & Co was established in 2018 and has been running for over 4 years. Became an Award-Winning Corporate Podcast Agency with over 3 FTEs.
Graham has said that growing a small business requires consistency and predictability to reduce uncertainty as a founder. So he says, “Build consistency and predictability in your business because your goal as a business founder is to reduce uncertainty.”
This Cast Covers:
- Started as a podcast agency and is now also a podcast guesting agency.
- Help taught leaders to get booked and speak on other people's podcasts.
- Two different effective businesses that run under the same house.
- Focus purely on corporate.
- Giving a different mindset of niche that provides a very stable revenue stream.
- Started setting up a podcast studio without having a clue how to make money out of it.
- Sharing the stages of success in growing a small business.
- Learning the importance of building certainty in your business.
- Helping entrepreneurs build consistency and predictability.
- Develop the habit of knowing your numbers and fighting as well to get the numbers.
“Niche can also require a different mindset.” —Graham Brown
“Success is playing the game.” —Graham Brown
“Fast growth meant less profitability.” —Graham Brown
“The enjoyment is finishing and doing it, and knowing that you can do it.” —Graham Brown
“We have to challenge ourselves.” —Graham Brown