Manage episode 337076412 series 3379459
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I am a company valuation expert in St. Louis Missouri.
I have the privilege of discussing Venture Capital and Startup Company Valuations today with Lorenzo Carver, a valuation expert in Boulder, Colorado.
So you actually wrote a valuation book called Venture Capital Valuation and have recently co-founded a company – Brainsprays.com – which is an educational tool for children using Alexa.
- Can you tell us about your experience as an entrepreneur and starting various businesses?
- What is a start-up business – from a valuation perspective?
- What are some of the different stages of venture capital funding from a start-up company perspective?
- Do you need a formal valuation if you are seeking funding or raising capital?
- What is a 409A Valuation and when is it needed?
- Can you really value a business with no revenue?
- Can you tell us more about Brainsprays.com and how parents can use this tool with Alexa to help children with math and reading skills?
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Liquid Scenarios, CEO/Founder