Manage episode 349722424 series 2447088
The Xeneta ocean & air podcast series is back to spice up your freight insights!! In this episode, Xeneta's Chief analyst, Peter Sand, is joined by Patrik Berglund, CEO and Co-founder at Xeneta, Niall van de Wouw, Chief Air freight officer at Xeneta and Emily Stausbøll, Market analyst at Xeneta, to debate top 7 factors that he suspects will impact the ocean & air freight markets in 2023.
- Will COVID continue causing chaos at a global level?
- Where does the looming recession fall on the list of factors affecting 2023?
- Will the contracts be in breach, or will they be renegotiated again?
- Will we see more index-linked contracts coming up?
- Will we see the spot and contract market rates at par anytime soon?
- How will the energy crisis affect ocean and air freight next year?
PS: Don't forget to follow us NOW to get an alert when the new episode goes LIVE next month.