Manage episode 327416261 series 2840101
In this week’s episode of The Terrific Teacherpreneur, Aubree Malick joins me to talk about using short-form video content in your marketing strategy. Aubree shares valuable insights on why TikToks and reels are important for marketing and how to make them manageable to produce.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Aubree’s experience with TikTok from newbie to viral
- Advice on how to grow your audience on TikTok
- How TikTok marketing differs from Instagram
- Why you should add short-form video to your marketing strategy
- Systems for staying consistent with video content
Visit Aubree’s website or view her free training to learn more about freelancing.
- Like what you're hearing? Feel free to leave a review for this podcast!
- Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast so that you don't miss an episode!