Manage episode 278998369 series 2809416
For this episode, Nikunj chats with Nish Bhat (@nterminus). Nish was most recently working at Color Genomics where he was one of four cofounders. Prior to that, Nish worked as a software engineer at Lookout.
In this episode, Nish talks about his journey to founding Color Genomics. Some highlights being:
- Love for entomology and biology growing up
- Wanting to become an academic biologist
- Transition to being a software engineer in his junior year
- Founding Color Genomics as he wanted to get back to his first love, biology
- Growth challenges at Color
- Leaving Color, and helping early stage founders with his expertise
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at http://rollercoaster.life/ or get in touch with us on Twitter @rollerpod or emailing me at email@example.com
Music: Nowhere land & Wholesome by Kevin MacLeod.