Manage episode 280312886 series 2809416
For this episode, Nikunj chats with Cristina (@cjc). Cristina currently leads the platform and partnerships team at Notion. Prior to this, Cristina was at Stripe where she joined as the first business development hire and the 28th employee. Over her seven years there, she ended up growing her team, leading partnerships overall, and also leading efforts on new products like corporate card.
In this episode, Cristina talks about her journey in leading partnership teams at various organizations. Some highlights being:
- Growing up home alone from 7th grade to 9th grade
- Love for debate club growing up and joining Stanford aiming to be a lawyer
- Pivoting to tech by being an intern at Tapulous
- Leaving Google to join Pulse as their first employee
- Being the first business development hire at Stripe and her 7.5 year journey
- Joining Notion this year to lead Platform and Partnerships
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at http://rollercoaster.life/ or get in touch with us on Twitter @rollerpod or emailing me at email@example.com
Music: Nowhere land & Wholesome by Kevin MacLeod.