Manage episode 318577086 series 2879697
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- The Importance of Having a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checking Cycle - How Long Is Too Long Without A New One?
- What Does Your Code of Conduct Say and Are Your Upholding It?
- Actual Barriers vs. Perceived Barriers - The Fear of The Past Haunting Present Day Opportunities To Give Back… Know For Certain!
- Ensuring Your Safeguarding Link Governor Is Clued Up - Understanding the Single Central Record (SCR) Process and Practice
- Transparency and Taking Responsibility Is Vital
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governor's Podcast launched in February 2021
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer