Manage episode 336056308 series 2894647
Claim free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | Swag! | Top Picks | Mailing List | email@example.com | Free CME!
- Intro, disclaimer, guest bio
- Guest one-liner, Picks of the Week*
- Case from Kashlak
- History and Exam
- Workup for suspected myositis
- Cancer screening
- Safety of statin use and exercise
- Our role in primary care
- Audience Questions
- Written and Produced by: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Show Notes: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Cover Art and Infographic: Andréa Perdigão
- Hosts: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Reviewer: Molly Heublein MD
- Technical Production: Pod Paste
- Guest: Lisa Christopher-Stine MD, MPH
Go to grammarly.com/CURB to sign up for a free account and 20% off when you upgrade to Grammarly Premium.
Visit BetterHelp.com/Curb to get 10% off your first month.
Sign up at Wildgrain.com/CURB or use CURB at the checkout to get $30 off your first box plus free croissants in every box.
Full Transcript HERE
The Curbsiders are partnering with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer FREE continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org and search for this episode to claim credit.