The Importance of Spiritual Discipline - Learning (P5)
Manage episode 326272589 series 3001704
All ministry leaders, young and old, must be continual learners, in particular, to become more Christlike and therefore impact your community and ministries more. In this episode, you'll learn about the following:
- Importance of being a learner and the discipline of learning
- Obstacles that may occur in our discipline of learning
- Types of learning and which one are you?
- Mediums of spiritual content and where you can learn
- How and where can you consume content in our busy world?
Further resources and references from the following Book:
- B: Donald Whitney, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life (Colorado Springs, CO: NavPress, 2014).
You can follow Andrew on the following social media channels if you want to stay in touch: