#231 Consolidating the knowledge (Emotions part 3: the three levels of emotional awareness, the emotional ‘ring of fire’, and emotional prosperity).
Manage episode 331190916 series 2794771
On my ongoing personal development journey, on Thursday's episodes, I now focus on consolidation. Repetition is the mother of all learning, they say. So instead of adding more knowledge, I revisit the previous episodes and consolidate the wisdom imparted by my guests. I intend to distil and share this wisdom with you in a way that you’ll find something that clicks, something that inspires you to take action as a result.
We continue with the topic of emotions that started in episode #227. The three levels of emotional awareness, feeling your emotions through, sitting in the discomfort of the ‘ring of fire’ of our emotions, and emotional prosperity vs material prosperity.
I revisit 3 of the previous episodes and share the wisdom of my guests: Chris Marhefka (#136), Sayyedah Hassanali (#148), and Chris Barrow (#103).
* The 3 levels of emotional awareness
* Feeling our emotions through and letting them happen
* The ‘ring of fire’: sitting in the discomfort of our emotions
* Emotional prosperity vs material prosperity
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆:
If you have enjoyed this episode, you will find great value in my podcast’s supporters community.
Here are some of the benefits you will get by joining:
* You will gain access to exclusive content from me and my guests, specially tailored to your needs
* You will have your questions answered in special Ask Me Anything episodes.
* You will meet people who value personal development in our online meet-ups.
* You will participate in my monthly mindset and accountability Mastermind group.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com