Manage episode 330783688 series 2794771
I was privileged to have this conversation with the legendary Brian Tracy, author of “Eat That Frog” and “No Excuses! The Power of Self-Discipline”.
Brian Tracy is the author of over 80 books that have been translated into dozens of languages. As a keynote speaker, he has addressed more than 5 million people in talks and seminars worldwide, on the subjects of personal and professional development, leadership, goals, self-esteem, and success psychology. His goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.
* Self-discipline: the most important success principle
* The expediency factor and the path of least resistance
* Develop good habits and make them your masters!
* Eat That Frog and ways to stop procrastinating
* Written goals and plans, accompanied by self-discipline, all the time, will make you rich, and will make you happy and will make you successful.
“The idea of ‘Eat That Frog’ is first thing in the morning, start with your most important task, and discipline yourself to work on that task until it's complete.“
Books mentioned in the conversation, links to Amazon:
Do you sometimes have trouble getting your brain to focus and concentrate on the important task in front of you? Then I have a solution for you: an amazing app called Brain FM. As my podcast listener, you have the opportunity to try the app for free and get a special 20% off if you decide to use it. Use my link: brain.fm/agi
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com