Manage episode 170326720 series 1063096
Considering starting a podcast, but not sure of the step-by-step process to get there? Or are you wondering how to get featured on other podcasts that you know your audience loves?
This conversation with Kai Davis might be exactly what you need.
Kai Davis is an outreach consultant with expertise in podcasting, and he's sharing his tried-and-true approach to drumming up interest in your podcast before you even start. I had him walk me through the whole process, starting with your target audience and ending with you launching a highly anticipated, highly valuable show.
Kai answers key questions about how to choose a target audience, why you should test-market your podcast idea as a guest on other shows, and how to attract business before you even launch.Here's What You'll Discover:
- Why narrowing down your target audience is the first step of starting a successful podcast.
- Why a bit of competition in your niche is a good sign, not a red flag.
- How and why you should reach out to fellow podcasters and ask to be a guest on their show.
- Kai's tips for interview prep and driving maximum traffic to your site after a guest appearance.
- What free content you should provide to your audience so they're more likely to tune into your show.
You can find show notes and other information by clicking here: http://cashflowpodcasting.com/cfp025