Manage episode 332683265 series 1345893
Claim free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | Swag! | Top Picks | Mailing List | email@example.com | Free CME!
- What is Immunotherapy?
- A History Lesson
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (ICIs)
- Immune Related Adverse Events (irAEs)
- Endocrine complications of checkpoint inhibitors
- Rheumatologic complications of checkpoint inhibitors
- Considerations before starting checkpoint inhibitors (and what labs to check)
- Diagnosing and Managing irAEs
- Common post-irAE questions
- New Kids on the Block: CAR-T
- Take Home Points
- Written and Produced by: Nora Taranto MD
- Hosted by: Molly Heublein MD; Nora Taranto MD; Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Guests: Christian Cable MD
- Show Notes: Nora Taranto MD
- Cover Art: Andrea Perdigão
- Infographics: Andrea Perdigão
- Reviewer: Emi Okamoto MD, FACP
- Production team: Pod Paste
Visit locumstory.com to learn more about locums.
Full transcript HERE
The Curbsiders are partnering with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer FREE continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org and search for this episode to claim credit