Manage episode 316764207 series 85988
As we enter 2022, are you looking for some new inspiration for your digital marketing? If so, this is the episode for you!
Join me as I give you my suggestions on which 10 channels you should consider launching, or if you are already active but not getting the results you need, relaunching in 2022.
Specifically, these 10 things that I discuss in detail on this podcast are:
- ShortForm Video
- YouTube Channel
- Email List
- Membership Community
[03:22] First Area I Recommend To Invest: TikTok
[04:33] How To Launch TikTok Channel
[06:07] Looking At The Patterns And Formats
[07:10] Type Of Content To Launch In 2022
[07:43] The Importance Of Storytelling
[10:07] The Third Channel To Launch Or Relaunch
[11:00] Type Of Content To Create For YouTube
[12:10] Developing Your Own Podcast
[13:51] How You Should Think Of Your Podcast
[16:00] Fifth Channel To Invest To Pinterest
[18:07] Why You Should Be Blogging
[19:08] Number 7: Email Marketing
[20:44] Develop A Membership Community
[21:36] My Community Membership
[22:30] Develop A Workshop
[26:12] Creating Course For Your Business
- Begin to like not things that you personally like, but begin to like those things that you think your ideal customer would like.
- Think the only way to understand this in all honesty is you got to be on the platform, you got to be consuming.
- Consume process, reengineer and you need to find your own pattern, your own process that works for your company, to be able to do visual storytelling.
- If you start with the objective of I want to develop relationships, I want to deepen relationships with customers. Or I just want to understand how people that have a passion for something think, or you know, whatever it is, that objective will keep you going will keep your podcast going, I think it's going to be easy to achieve.
- If you're not sure, do some searches. See if your competitors are on there. See if there are content creators on there already creating content about your market. And if you see enough of it, go for it. If you don't see enough of it, I would still keep an eye on it and consider experimenting with.
- Really think of email marketing in a way to how can I best develop relationships not only with website visitors to have them opt into my email list, but once they're on my email list, how can I generally develop a better relationship with them that is going to pay higher dividends for my business in the future.
- It could be a very, very easygoing, low investment of time and resources way of allowing people to access you, but I think from your perspective, it's less about monetizing this and more about deepening the relationships and then getting the feedback for what you need to develop next.
- If I want to create a course, I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket, or try to figure out what people want.
- Join My Digital First Mastermind: https://nealschaffer.com/membership/
- Contact Me about My Fractional CMO Consulting Services: https://nealschaffer.com/contact/
- The Age of Influence Free Preview: https://nealschaffer.com/age-of-influence-preview
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/nealschaffer
- Learn More About This Podcast: https://podcast.nealschaffer.com