[WELLNESS] Ep. 322 Is This Normal? Q's About Pleasure, Birth Control, HPV + Hormones with Dr. Jolene Brighten
Manage episode 374392802 series 2390491
How often do you have that question of, “Is this normal?” when it comes to your body, sexual health, and hormones?
This week, Ash talks with Dr. Jolene Brigthen, a Board Certified Naturopathic Endocrinologist, a leader in women's health and hormone balance, and a best-selling author and speaker. Dr. Jolene is here to share all the science behind pleasure, sexual health, and navigating hormones.
Dr. Jolene and Ash dive into all things sex drive, desire compatibility with a partner, and variations in orgasm. Whether you are looking for guidance on how to navigate HPV, amplify your pleasure or boost arousal…this episode is packed with science-backed tips and actionable guidance for you! Don’t miss this.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The amount of sex and orgasm that is healthy for the body.
- Busting through myths around masturbation, sex, and menstrual cycle regulation.
- Why your sexual libido may shift throughout the month and how to improve your sex drive.
- Foods you can eat to optimize your sex life.
- Insight on taking birth control for prolonged periods of time and how to decide what birth control options are best for you.
Connect with Dr. Jolene Brigthen
Ready to get Hydrated?
Visit drinklmnt.com/ashleystahl to get a FREE sample pack with every LMNT purchase.
This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp.
Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/youturn and get on your way to being your best self.
Ready to reclaim your health and arm your immune system with nutrition?
Visit drinkAG1.com/YOUTURN to get a FREE 1-year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase.
Connect with Ash:
Take a FREE Quiz to Discover Your Most Authentic Career Path: