Manage episode 300375385 series 1697289
Thank you to ExpressVPN, HelloFresh and Felix Gray for sponsoring this episode of What's Good Games!
Go to http://expressvpn.com/whatsgoodgames to get an extra 3 months FREE!
Go to http://hellofresh.com/whatsgood14 and use code whatsgood14 for up to 14 free meals, including free shipping!
Go to http://felixgrayglasses.com/games to get the best Blue Light glasses on the market.
CONTENT WARNING: medical trauma, pregnancy, birth
It's been 84 years...haha j/k...but it has been over 2 months since we've done a show because we were on maternity leave! We're excited to be back to chat about what we went through over the break including some semi-graphic talk about the birth experience. We also chat about a few games we played including Ratchet and Clank: A Rift Apart, Mario Golf: Super Rush, and Twelve Minutes.
Twelve Minutes code provided by Annapurna Interactive.
- Intro - 0:00 to 12:07
- Ad Break 1 - Express VPN - 12:07 - 14:05
- So what happened!? - Andrea - 14:05 - 24:20
- So what happened?! - Brit - 24:20 - 36:30
- So what happened?! - How was Steimer Born and more about c-sections: 36:30 - 41:05
- So what happened?! - Steimer's Mouth Surgery and more 41:05 - 48:10
- What's Steimer been up to: 48:10 - 50:20
- Ad Break 2 - Hello Fresh - 50:20 - 52:12
- Ad Break 2 - Felix Gray - 52:12 - 54:45
- And We're Back, Steimer talks about Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Ratchet and Clank - 54:45 - 1:05:25
- What's Brit been playing? and Pokemon Unite! 1:05:25 - 1:18:55
- 12 Minutes! - 1:18:55 - 1:25:00
- Animal Crossing and Mario Golf - 1:25:00 - 1:32:40
- What's Andrea Watching? 1:32:40 - 1:36:45
- Wrap Up 1:36:45 - 1:38:40