More practice with TH
Manage episode 356265365 series 2931064
Practice with “th” sounds.
1. I went to a therapist on my birthday.
2. —Why? That seems like a terrible thing to do.
3. My toothbrush threatened me.
4. —What did your therapist say?
5. He told me to think scary thoughts at the toothbrush.
6. —And that worked?
7. I think so. It hasn’t threatened me again.
8. Which is heavier: a kilo of feathers or a kilo of lead?
9. —Neither is heavier. A kilo is a kilo.
10. Right! Want another question?
11. —Sure, go ahead.
12. Which is worse: to be really hungry or really thirsty?
13. —Really thirsty I think.
14. I agree. And thirst will kill you faster than hunger.
15. I’ll try to make up a new tongue twister for you.
16. —Okay, I’m ready.
17. A thirty-three year old thief thanked his brother thieves for their thoughtful birthday gifts of bathrobes, toothpaste, and toothpicks.
18. —That’s insane!
19. Go ahead—let me hear you say it.
20. A panther ate a thousand earthworms before running a marathon.
21. Gather your clothing together and pack it in your suitcase.
22. Nothing you say will change anything I choose to do.Treasures of our Town
An exciting new travel podcast that explores towns in USA
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.comSupport the show
You can now support my podcasts and classes:
Help Barry pay for podcast expenses--thank you!