Manage episode 337076396 series 3379459
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I provide online valuation services for mediation and litigation, based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Today we will be discussing Business Valuations in Divorce and Discovery with Catherine Shanahan
Catherine is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) and Daily Money Manager (PDMM). Catherine is cofounder of mydivorcesolution.com and has been trained in mediation, collaborative divorce and financial planning. Catherine is fully dedicated to helping clients understand and navigate all aspects of divorce including planning a secure financial future post-divorce.
- What is the purpose for a business valuation in divorce?
- How do you work with business owners in divorce?
- Is my spouse entitled to my business?
- What are the benefits for using a third party neutral?
- Tell us more about your document collection process.
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163