Manage episode 290815654 series 1539392
TWiM reviews aspirin modulation of Fusobacterium nucleatum, a microbe that has been associated with colorectal cancer, and Elio tells us ‘What are vaccines’, a talk he recently gave to members of his community.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode:
- Elio’s What are Vaccines? (pdf)
- Jenner Museum
- Aspirin modulation of Fusobacterium (mBio)
- Fecal transplant for C. difficile (NEJM)
- Fecal microbiota transplantation (NEJM)
- Fecal microbiota transplant for dysbiosis (NEJM)
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org