Twitter accepts Elon Musks' buyout / Snap Pixy drone hands-on / Apple releases fix for Studio Display
Manage episode 326946980 series 2463496
The Verge's Nilay Patel, David Pierce, and Liz Lopatto discuss Elon Musk buying Twitter and what's next for the social media company.
Senior reporter Alex Heath joins the show to discuss his experience with Snap's selfie drone.
Managing editor Alex Cranz refreshes the crew on the latest in E Ink tech.
- Twitter accepts buyout, giving Elon Musk total control of the company
- Elon Musk’s Twitter plans are a huge can of worms
- Twitter CEO tells employees no layoffs planned ‘at this time’ following Elon Musk buyout
- What Twitter employees are saying about Elon Musk
- Jack Dorsey says ‘Elon is the singular solution I trust’ for Twitter’s future
- How Elon Musk and Twitter can really fix free speech: act like a messaging app
- Jeff Bezos is already testing Elon Musk’s commitment to free speech by trolling
- Twitter policy chief faces wave of harassment amid Musk criticism
- Crypto is winning, and Bitcoin diehards are furious about it
- Snap Pixy: hands-on with Snapchat's selfie drone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel thinks the metaverse is ‘ambiguous and hypothetical’
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is all-in on gamer stereotypes
- Apple releases fix for Studio Display webcam in latest macOS beta
- Apple’s DIY repair service is now available in the US
- E Ink Gallery 3 tech brings us closer to the perfect tablet
- Sonos joins Matter but hasn’t committed to supporting the new standard
- The F-150 Lightning is finally shipping — is Ford ready?
- Government surveillance, Elon Musk, and free speech, with EFF executive director Cindy Cohn
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices