Manage episode 348256997 series 2861849
About 18 months ago, Jodie Cook sold her business and wrote a book about the ten-year journey that led her there. She has determined the four main steps that help entrepreneurs achieve financial freedom without sacrificing personal time.
- Jodie’s e-commerce background - 2:40
- The framework of The Ten Year Career - 4:39
- How ego keeps your business from growing - 7:18
- How to get from Execute to Systemize - 7:56
- The upside of delegating - 11:29
- How to know when you’re on the Scrutinize step - 13:45
- How to prepare for the best possible exit - 15:22
- What pushed Jodie to sell her business - 21:44
- The wrong reasons to exit your business - 24:40
You can check out Jodie’s book, The Ten Year Career: Reimagine Business, Design Your Life, Fast Track Your Freedom on Amazon. It’s a great addition to any online business owner’s bookshelf. You can also find out where you are in your career by taking the quiz on the book’s companion site.
By the way, EcomCrew Premium is still at 50% off until midnight. This is your last chance to register during our biggest sale of the year, so don’t miss out! Visit our website to secure your slot.