Manage episode 377866673 series 2539326
The Business of Pharmacy Podcast™ brings you in-depth, candid conversations with pharmacy business leaders. This week's episode features an exclusive interview with Stellus Rx founder and CEO Tony Willoughby, who gives us an inside look at how his company leverages technology to creatively scale more robust and personalized pharmacist-patient relationships and drive better health outcomes - tune in every Monday morning for a new episode.
- [00:00:23] Founded Stellus Rx pharmacy
- [00:01:12] Worked on frontlines firsthand
- [00:02:58] Provides tech adherence and engagement
- [00:03:50] Dispensing from local and central
- [00:05:09] Revenue majority services, some meds
- [00:10:31] Virtual relationships robust
- [00:14:04] COVID spurred virtual healthcare
- [00:18:05] Pharmacists review history beforehand
- [00:23:26] Meds enable behavior improvement
- [00:35:49] Scaled through smart technology
- [00:38:36] Added automated central fill
- [00:53:06] Grateful for sharing story
The Business of Pharmacy Podcast™ offers in-depth, candid conversations with pharmacy business leaders. Hosted by pharmacist Mike Koelzer, each episode covers new topics relevant to pharmacists and pharmacy owners. Listen to a new episode every Monday morning.