Manage episode 377268285 series 2438394
Episode 99. You know how sometimes when there's some kind of big numerical milestone looming on a podcast, the episode just before it is a lackluster placeholder type of episode? Well, we were going to do that but Gaby was unavailable, so instead Dan and I come to you with this episode that is chock full of spicy, saucy, sassy, succulent, spectacular content. Also, lots of poop talk.
Tune in to hear...
- A BRAND NEW game that Dan actually prepared beforehand!
- A new segment called, "Talkin' Beer Here with Dan Hughes"
- Where Dan formulates his ideas.
- Duty Free Shops, and their infringement on our freedoms.
- TONS of discussion about Ireland:
- Dan's recent trip there, and his thoughts on prices.
- More thoughts on prices.
- Amphibious boats.
- Tipping in Dublin. Or lack thereof.
- Why everyone in the UK dips their chips in Guinness beer.
- Some game talk!
- A Few Acres of Rubbish.