The Wealth Formula - Being an Entrepreneur and How to Start Saving for Retirement as an Entrepreneur
Архівні серії ("Канал неактуальний" status)
When? This feed was archived on November 20, 2022 09:19 (). Last successful fetch was on August 26, 2022 01:15 ()
Why? Канал неактуальний status. Нашим серверам не вдалося отримати доступ до каналу подкасту протягом тривалого періоду часу.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 336726578 series 3366982
In this episode, Dr. Wheeler Pulliam talks about being an entrepreneur and how it differs from a side hustle. The discussion extends to how you can save for retirement from the money you make from your business.
Tune in to get answers to:
- What is the difference between entrepreneurship and side hustle?
- Whether you can achieve your dream of being your own boss as an entrepreneur
- What are the pros and cons of entrepreneurship?
- Why you need to honor your tax obligations as an entrepreneur
- When do you start saving for your retirement as an entrepreneur?
- What retirement saving options are available to you as an entrepreneur?
- Subscribe on YouTube for video episodes: https://www.youtube.com/user/wdpulliam1
- Facebook: @xponifyfinancial
- Instagram: @wdpulliam
- LinkedIn: @wheelerpulliam