Manage episode 338554206 series 3296757
Don’t fear foot pain! Learn how to evaluate the painful foot and ankle, what needs imaging, and who needs rehab. We are joined by Dr. Joan Ritter (Walter Reed National Military Medical Center) for a special live Curbsiders episode!
Claim free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | Swag! | Top Picks | Mailing List | firstname.lastname@example.org | Free CME!
- Intro, disclaimer, guest bio
- Guest one-liner, Picks of the Week*
- Case from Kashlak
- Relevant anatomy
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles tendon rupture and tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- Midfoot pain
- Morton’s neuroma
- Audience questions
- Writer and Producer: Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Show Notes and Infographic: Paul WIlliamsMD, FACP
- Hosts: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Associate Editor: Leah Witt MD
- Showrunner: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Technical Production: PodPaste
- Guest: Joan Ritter MD
Sponsor: Birch Living
Birch is giving $400 off all mattresses and 2 free eco-rest pillows at birchliving.com/curb
For a limited time, you can get $30 off the first box, plus free croissants in every box, when you go to wildgrain.com/curb to start your subscription.
Sponsor: Ochsner Health
Visit ochsner.org/primarycareJobs to find out more about opportunities with with Ochsner Health.
Sponsor: Provider Solutions and Development
Visit info.psdconnect.org/curbsiders to see new job opportunities.
Fully Transcript HERE
The Curbsiders are partnering with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer FREE continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org and search for this episode to claim credit.