Manage episode 298667260 series 2948641
Listen as Forrest and Daniel talk about the key differences between being an employee and owning your own business.
Key differences between employee vs business ownership:
- Employees can expect an organizational framework, like the military. Business owners have to create their own.
- Employees have a job description. Business owners have to do everything that someone else isn’t already doing.
- Employees get paid in a predictable manner. Business owners get what’s left over (for better or worse).
- Employees can put in their time and go home. Until they create systems that allow them to ‘let go,’ business owners are always thinking about ‘what’s next?’
- Understand the compliance regulations and what responsibilities you have (hint: they’re a lot more as the business owner)