Manage episode 337495881 series 3382009
*WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE, ADULT THEMES*
In our regular fortnightly catchup, once we deal with the news that Prime Minister Scott Morrison has just called an election and once we do a tour of Phoebe's sauna, Clancy, Phoebe and Damien get around to discussing:
- Scott Morrison gets a faceful of an angry pensioner from Newcastle.
- Craig Kelly gets a headful of angry protestor (and an egg).
- Michael Towke speaks out about his preselction loss.
- A brief explanation of Robodebt.
- Why is Shane Warne getting a state funeral?
- Jeremy Rockliff replaces Peter Gutwin as Premier of Tasmania.
- And more...
Find us on Twitter at: https://www.twitter.com/letssavethegg
Listen to us on Anchor.FM - https://anchor.fm/letssavethegg/
Music by Ukulelvis