Half-Finished to Done Podcast with Cristina Roman, Productivity Coach for Ambitious Business Owners
EP. 29 Using Your Strengths to Change Your Habits with Becca Syme
Manage episode 350804437 series 3355517
Conventional wisdom says that we need to shore up our weaknesses. But what if it’s actually better (and more enjoyable) to build a business that capitalizes on your strengths?
When you make a conscious effort to understand and leverage your strengths, you’ll be more energized, engaged, and successful when it comes to your projects.
Today's conversation is with Becca Syme, a Success Coach. Listen in as we discuss how you can increase your performance by doing more of what comes naturally to you.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The philosophy behind the Gallup StrengthFinder test
- Mine and Becca’s top five strengths
- How to figure out your work style, based on your strengths
- Creating strengths-based systems that work for you in your business
- How to discern what productivity advice to take and what to reject
- The benefit of finally acknowledging the habits you don’t actually want to change
- Getting more comfortable with failure in your business
- How to be a better consumer of coaching programs by knowing yourself better
Becca Syme is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and holds a Master’s degree in Transformational Leadership. She is the host of the Quitcast for Writers and the teacher of the popular Write Better-Faster class. Becca has coached 5700+ authors using success alignment and predictive reasoning to help authors write and market better-faster. She lives in the mountains of Montana where it is always winter and never Christmas.
GUEST CONTACT —
Becca Syme, Success Coach
YouTube: The QuitCast
Website: Better-Fast Academy
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE —
LET'S GET SOCIAL —
Cristina Roman, Productivity Coach for Business Owners