Manage episode 325163209 series 3274477
The French Tech News visited Ynsect's mealworm farm in Dole, France, and spent some time with CEO Antoine Hubert learning more about Ynsect's journey, their mission, their science, and where they go from here.
1. Intro and acquisition of US mealworm factory, Jord Producers: 00:48
2. Vertical insect farm factory description: 1:57
3. Behind the Engineering, Data, and Biology of farming insects (mealworm beetles, Tenebrio molitor) 3:37
4. Inventing the intellectual property of insect farming 5:20
5. What's next and the the challenges ahead: regulation for US and EU animal and human consumption of insect protein, human and financial capital 7:33
Video version available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCxLH7t51lw
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Sign up for the newsletter: https://frenchtechjournal.com/signup/