Manage episode 321178857 series 3274477
Stephen Leguillon, CEO of Seyna, shares their journey on creating a regulatory-compliant, all-in-one platform enabling insurance brokers to build and operate digitally native insurance programs.
- 0:48 The journey from Appetise to La Belle Assiette to ezCater to Seyna
- 2:50 Becoming an Insurtech entrepreneur
- 5:31 Joining an existing team to build the next insurance scaleup
- 9:27 Innovating the technology and processes of insurance
- 15:12 The complexities of the insurtech business
- 21:10 Most insurance companies or insurtech startups can be partners or clients of Seyna
- 26:25 Raising a $33M Series A and structuring for hypergrowth
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on your preferred podcast platform and check out the video version on our YouTube channel.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.